Thriller.

This morning I woke up and the first thing I realized was that the back of my right thigh was itching so bad. When I touched it, it was all bumpy as if thousands of mini mosquitos had bitten it. I quickly took a look in the mirror, and it was a patch of huge bumpy rash. Actually I don't know if I would call it a rash. It's more like a group of tiny bumps.

Holy mother I was creeped.

I have never seen stuff like that before. More so on MY OWN body.

I put loads of medicine on it. Wore skirt when I went out so that my thighs has room to breathe, also so that the cream won't rub off unlike if wearing pants, and the skirt was the perfect length to cover the thing.

Not long after I left home, I realize my hands was itchy as well. I took a look and it was horror. The bumps were on my right hand as well!! *horror movie backsound

It was like watching some slow motion invasion, when invaders are slowly taking over areas of the invaded. It spreads, and I watched it spread the whole day.

I thought it would go away by night time. But it didn't. It kinda got worse. The bumps shrunk into pink dots, and it is everywhere. It was seriously creepy.

So I'm skipping class tomorrow. Am going to the doctor. Mom says it's probably some allergy.

Throughout all this, God reminded me, that my battle isn't fighting the disease, whatever it may be. It is staying restful, keeping my mind out of worry. For no matter what I see now, my status is HEALED, for He paid the price two thousand years ago. My battle is keeping my eyes put onto Him and His finished work, and not whatever this is that is happening to my body.

It really was scary at first. But in the end, Jesus always prevails. My body still itches. But my heart is at peace, amazingly :)