Really, read someone's blog and you can find out some essential matters about a person. Not their problems or their looks, but their attitude and response to it.

For me, reading someone's blog can totally change my mind about a person.

Some types in such melancholic way all the time, complaining here and there, that after reading their post you feel gloomy. Shows how they view life.

Some type is such simple manner, while others extravagant in their vocabs. I don't have any preference, as long as it is smart and interesting. Some bloggers and friends that I follow, they are really gifted in writing. Each sentence just leaves you wanting more.

I know someone who posts non-stop about this girl, his love interest. Shows his priority of life?

Some tries to be cool, which is fun to watch.

But anyway. You have no rules, it is completely your space.

But yeah. Read someone's personal blog. You might really learn a lot about a person.

Happy Wednesday!