27.01.13

Today we had the long awaited TGIJ!!

But before that, I had my audition for TLG Movie. It wasn't as nerve wracking as last 2 years when I auditioned for Mencari Putri. I do want to get a part. A part that I enjoy, and would be friendly with my schedule during filming.

TGIJ was fun!
I was one of the singers, and today we get to sing YOU from Hillsong, which was such a fave of mine! I've been asking God so we can sing the song soon, and turns out we sang it when it was my turn to serve! Great!!




Oh I love that song. My favorite line was, "the worst of me succeeded by the best of You!"
Such a brilliant way of putting God's grace into a sentence. I was having a ball on stage. Having my own good time, my own world with God through that song.

The message by Ko Rai was very naiseee! One thing that really stuck was, don't hold on to your past good things (yes, good, not only bad), cos God has something NEW in store for you! Let go and experience more and better things from God! Yeah!

The game was fun, and my group actually won! Was the first time I ever win anything from any TLG games :D

Then we had this award thing, and Ko Dedi won 'The Most Transformed' award or something of that sort, Ko Daniel won 'The Early Bird' award, and Ko Hendra won 'The Most Pastoral Figure', or something like that. I wonder what Ko Dedi used to be like since he won the most transformed, cos honestly looking at his FB, his looks didn't change much.

Then the 4 leaders received an award each, just for being rad :) Too bad Ko Willy wasn't there.




They provided dinner for us, which was awhsome cos I get to save son my dinner money!
Hung around for a while with some of the SEKIAs after dinner. I really enjoyed being with them :)



Then, I wanted to take an OOTD pic, cos I was wearing my brand new pleather skirt. But in each pic, a certain someone kept appearing. In the end I guess he's the star of the pic :D



After that, I watched Hansel and Gretel with the Nobar people. It was just meh, storyline very predictable. I wouldn't recommend it.

By the way, Ria and I wore almost the exact shade of yellow. We wore a yellow top, a black bottom, and carried a black bag. So we must take a pic.



I enjoyed today. Such a great fruitful Saturday.

See you all around!