I am such a happy person today.

We celebrated Matthew's birthday, more details on upcoming posts.

I played kinect with Ko Nathan, Ko Panda, Anes, and CP.

Each time I get to spend time with friends, I can't help but to feel thankful to Jesus that I have one. Be it school friends or church friends. They're just great :)

But what makes me happiest today is because God reveals a new side of Himself to me.
It's the best kind of happy!
And today, the revelation of Him blows my mind away. Oh Jesus, how can we ever get enough of You?

Lets rephrase a song. Planetshakers' Beautiful Savior. Bridge.

"I will sing forever: Jesus I love You!"

Change that to:

"I will sing forever: Jesus You love me!"

I sang it over and over and over and over again, just that part. Until the revelation of the depth, breadth, height, and durability of His love blows me away. It changed my worship moment entirely. Try it, if you want to :)

Good night!