Rage.

It has been so long since I last felt THAT angry. I was ENRAGED. So angry I could explode.

If I were my dad I'd probably already screeeaaamm. Screw what people think. But I'm not like that. And basically I don't like confrontation. If I were to get angry, I very rarely express it. I'd usually just keep quiet, pray or something, and the anger would go away, and I would be glad I didn't do anything stupid like screaming to people or something.

But just now I was so enraged I couldn't even maintain my tone. It was pretty loud considering it was me talking. And I was in a supermarket!

If I couldn't compose myself in a place as public as a supermarket, whatever emotion that drove the reaction must be pretty extreme. And it was.

I'll spare you the details. I'm sure you want to know but I will so regret it in the future if I were to share this with a mass of people.


Anyway. Have a good night you human race. Bye!