From Hillsong Collected.

I read this article from Hillsong's blog here.

I think it's full of revelation. Therefore I shall copy it here for you. Do check out their blog! I think it will bless you. So here goes:


There is more to God than any of us can see or understand.

"Thereafter, Hagar used another name to refer to the Lord , who had spoken to her. She said, “You are the God who sees me.” She also said, “Have I truly seen the One who sees me?”(Genesis 16:13 NLT)

None of us worship God for who He truly is, only who we know Him to be so far! This is why we must worship God Most High in every different situation and experience.

Life changes, but The Lord remains the same. We have daily opportunities for Holy Spirit to reveal greater aspects of the Father - His nature and character..

He is Lord, healer, comforter, guide and protector, a sure foundation. He is holy and righteous, the creator, finisher and sustainer. He is before all things and through all things and in Him all things hold together. He is Christ The Lord. He is our saviour and friend, the One who comes along side. He is our High Priest and interceder. He is leader, counselor, perfector and judge. He is the giver of life and restorer and redeemer. He is the first and the last and everything in between.

But the big question..
Who is He to you?

Joel


Hope you are blessed by it!

Night!