Rashes are still here.

What's most disturbing is that it is up to my finger and on the palms of my hand.

But at least it is getting colorless. The bumps were getting less pink. In fact, the ones on my fingers are nude.

Having all this makes me grateful of my usual skin. Even now, cos I know this is going away. Having bumps on your skin is just not pretty. And not having some part of your body itchy all the time, is really something you can be thankful for.

Didn't realize how nice I had it until this happened. Really, open your eyes. Be thankful not only of what God took you out of, but also what He's protecting you from. There's a lot of stuff you can be thankful for. Simple daily stuff that shows He loves you :)

And so I've decided to go to school tomorrow. Need to catch up with whatever they have been having in store.

See y'all!