Certificate of Appreciation.

I am part of a community called The Last Generation, or TLG. It is the youth community of Bethany Church Singapore.

TLG is currently led by 4 leaders: Ko Iie, Ko Hendra, Ko Raimond, and Ko Willy.

These 4 person reminds me of 4 legs of a table, working together to hold the table up. All these years, they have been pouring their hearts and energy out to take care of a LOT of kids, including me!

I am grateful for each of them. They have their own unique characteristics. Yeah, come to think of it now, they are 4 contrastingly different individuals! But the way they work to sustain TLG is applaudable :D

The least that we can give them is our gratitude. So I was blessed enough to be asked to create these Certificate of Appreciations, one for each. I had a lot of fun doing it, and here it is!







I'll elaborate more on each of them in upcoming posts, if I am not too lazy.

But for now, I just want to say thank you for everything, leaders!!

I know things are going to change sooner or later, but you four will remain in my heart as our 4 Sesepuh for a very long time!

:D