juggling.

I dont think I’ve ever been this busy in my life.


  1. Musical is happening in a week, and we’re practicing like mad. One practice would take like, 4 hours at least. Times 4 times a week, equals to at LEAST 16 hours.

  2. Which takes at least 16 hours / week away from my time of doing homework for my exercise 2 submission, which is happening next week. I’ve done bits and pieces. I basically have something to submit (except for Terrence’s). But I know there are (a lot of) rooms for improvement, which I don’t think I have the time to do.

  3. The apprenticeship program with :phunk. Which requires me to submit an artwork by next friday, where the musical rehearsals are happening. Havent finished the artwork too. But I have confirmed my artist so a MASSIVE thank God for that! :D

If I were in my state 2 weeks ago, I might just go mad.


Joining the apprenticeship with :phunk has opened my eyes. There’s more out there besides school and scores. Not that it’s not important, it’s just not everything. So people (including me), don’t stress your life over school. The artist I’ve confirmed with for the apprenticeship is amazing. She made me like my art back. I really like her :)


I learnt this life actually has no steady guarantee. When I was waiting for my artist to reply, there’s no guarantee he/she will agree. There’s even no guarantee they will reply. This is so different from school where you submit works and get marks. Everything is set and scheduled. Or working 9-5, and getting your payment every end of month. This is not like that. Really, you can plan, but there’s no guarantee it will work.


The me two weeks ago couldn’t deal with this. This was new and I honestly was taken by surprise, and I was scared, which leads me to the closest state of being stressful in my life I’ve ever been. I am still adjusting. The only thing I could and can hold onto was God’s promises. It is the steadiest guarantee of all I can get. It’s just not easy sometimes, when you don’t see it come to pass yet.


It was as if it has come the time for all God’s promises that I know, for them to show they are real and powerful, not just some words from the bible, but the promises of a living God. It was as if I was tested, do I really trust all this promises? Do I even remember them? My, this is not easy. I obviously need the Holy Spirit. If I’m handling this with my own might and strength.. *I dont even want to finish the sentence. I dont even want to imagine.


And why am I even blogging now? I still have work to do. I have no explanation.


When you see me survive this next week, you are seeing the product of God’s grace.


By this time next week, EVERYTHING will be over. All three points I stated above, almost at the same time. However, I will miss all this time sucking musical practices.. I know I will.. Next week, come.. Next week, don’t come..


Well, TLG MUSICAL FOR GOD!! :D come watch!


God is good and God bless! :)