day 8b - ten things you’d like to say to ten different people, without using names #2

Pretty sleepy now. I slept for only like 6 hours last night finishing the pic i was working on hahaha. Supposed to be doing day 9 but fulfilling a request from Shantiya Papaya lol :P oh btw yaya there was a 2I in the original post hahaha i forgot.


so this is the classmate version of day 8! anyway this is just for fun k, don’t take it seriously.


classmate #1: dude get back to school! (i think this one is obvious) hahaha


classmate #2: you are getting more charming by the day.


classmate #3: *wait.. opening a class pic..* you’re a nice person and i enjoy having you in class, and i have a certain respect for you. I like how you’re not picky.


classmate #4: you are a rare being, i love how you are not picky too. it’s really really a special quality :)


classmate #5: I think you are a bit lost (in a funny way) but you are kind.


*thinking about eating this very moment*


classmate #6: you are pretty and cute and cheerful, do you even realize that?


*I WANT AGAR AGAR*


classmate #7: I want your legs hahhaa.


classmate #8: You are probably the only one I can talk to about TV shows and songs and movies and games and in fact i really enjoy talking to you :)


classmate #9: I admire your honesty :) its cool.


classmate #10: you’re not as scary as i thought hahaha!


ok fin! :)



the most complete 2i class pic i have



..with daniel..



..and zam! to those who are not pictured i’m sorry but i dont have any stock of photos including you :/


ok fin!