Running Man Guys!

From the most my type to the least my type!


1. Gwang Soo! (duh)


The youngest, and the most bullied out of the Running Man guys.

So why him?

Well I know a lot of people don't get this. People always make judging faces everytime I tell them I like him. And I understand! It seems like he's a coward, a joke. Definitely not your typical cool handsome guy. But cool and handsome are never on top of my list anyway.

What I like about him the most is the fact that he's funny :D Watching the show for over 150 episodes, he never runs out of "stupidity", which keeps things interesting IMO. And that's what I look for in a man: Ones that are not boring.

Another thing is his sincerity. He doesn't try to be cool. He's not typically cool, and he's fine with that, and I like that! He knows he's a joke, and kinda embraces it. Cool :)

And if anyone say that he's not gentle, I. beg. to. differ!
Pay attention to the episodes. The editing team of Running Man never highlights this, but he always takes care of Ji Hyo, the only female on RM!!
In episode 28 (guest Kim Byung Man), Ji Hyo was hanging on this fitness machine for one of the challenge, and when she was trying to get down, he was the only one to assist her.
Also in episode 129 when they were playing this hockey game, Ji Hyo was overwhelmed by the costume and had difficulties walking, and Gwang Soo helped her. He's very attentive!

And he's not that ugly at all. I think he's kinda cute! And tall! And a Christian too! Love.

Now, from number 2 onwards, none comes close to how I like Gwang Soo. But still, I shall list them.


2. Gary



So why Gary?

Again, he's hilarious. And he doesn't even try, unlike Haha. Gary is funny just because of who he is. Haha is funny because of what he says.

He's a simple honest guy, what you see is what you get. Unable to lie, he's very easy to read.

And I like how he behaves as Ji Hyo's Monday Couple. They joke around a lot, and I would love my relationship to be like that one day!

And among all RMs, I like how he dresses best. Gwang Soo can be a little too dressy at times, but Gary is just simple and normal. I like guys who dresses normally.


3. Jae Suk


Again, funny and sincere. I also like his body proportion. Just nice and proportional. Not too fat, not too skinny.

And I like his smile :D


4. Jong Kook.


I do find his muscles too big. Having a dad like mine, I don't need no more muscle man in my life.

Dad.

Jong Kook cares too much about his look. And gets angry easily.
But the show without him would be boring.


5. Haha


I don't find anything about this guy interesting. Please forgive me Haha fans!

Yes he's funny and all, but his kind of funny is different from Gwang Soo and Gary's.

But again, without him, RM will be boring.


6. Suk Jin


This uncle. No comment.


So there you go!

And I shall go back to doing my homework!