when a third choice made it to the top (part 3)

Mardian accidentally brought my laptop with him o,o so I will continue part 3 frm my bb.. After I got it back I’ll beautify it.. Just want to pour it out while it’s still warm.. :D



So, we finished taking our flyer ride.. Took a pic of the flyer upclose, will upload it in the beautified version..
Then walked to art science museum..
(a few weeks back we were anyhow talking about going there.. But anyhow only so didn’t go.. Then tat day we thought we had the time so why not just go?)



To reach the Art Science Museum, we needed to cross the double helix bridge. Mikey with his conciergeness told me it took 80 sing dollars to build it. Xiao. Then he started his kampongness again. “Kita naik double helix euy..” But not as bad as the flyer one. I forgive you, bro. Haha. There was this photographer who was about to take a pic. I think he was waiting for the bridge to be empty or sth, but people are passing by. I was oblivious of his presence there so I obliviously posed there for Mikey to take a pic of me. The photographer got upset and left. Sorry uncle (this statement becomes valid only if I am the one causing him to leave).



We reach the Art Science Museum. They are having this exhibition about Titanic.. But they were closed that day so we didn’t go inside.. Btw, turns out their prices vary depending on where we want to go. Are there different sections inside?



Then we thought of visiting Ce Shella at LV, since it’s just nearby.. And Mikey was looking for an LV wallet so might as well look around.. So we went to LV.. They have like their own building for them, located at that area. They are rich, man. I can’t imagine the rental price.



We went in through MBS’s mall. The entrance at the first level was very intimidating. There was a bodyguard and a few staffs. We were intimidated so we went to B1 to go inside. It was pretty cool, man. They had this hallway with paintings on one wall, and a few installations. They even have a travellator in it. I was tempted to use it but Mikey forbade me.



In the end of that hallway was the escalator, leading to the LV building. I walked in and I feel rich, man. Such a different atmosphere. I felt like I must behave there. We looked for Mikey’s wallet first. Then we looked for Ce Shella. Couldn’t find her at the first floor, so we went to the second floor and still didn’t manage to find her. So we went back to the first floor and through the hallway and back to the B1 exit. By then we were planning to go home.



But dasar kampung, none of us knew where the exit was so we walked around, taking escalators up, until we reach donno what floor. From that floor, we can see the water show outside and Mikey was like, “this is the one I was talking about!!” (He did talk about it before) and it was preetaayyy.. I even told Mikey, “if we are going here with out partners, this will be very romantic man” and he made lame jokes out of it -.- but he agreed (I think)



Lots of people were watching standing up while in front of them were steps that they could sit on. But noone would sit on it since it was wet. Even mighty Mikey hesitated. But I can’t be bothered. It was just a little water. So we found the dryest spot out of the wet to sit on.



We sat, the show goes on. There was laser lights, fire, waters dancing beautifully, was amazing. Not long after, the water show suddenly changed mood. A song played and the lyrics went, “I see trees of green, red roses too..” with a very familiar tune. It was ‘What a Wonderful World’ by Louis Armstrong, the iconic ever most romantic song.
And both of us burst out in laughter.. Idk why, but we (at least I) found the whole situation to be hilarious.. Probably because we were talking about the romantic2 stuff before and here this romantic song is playing with a romantic water show in front of us. It’s a to die for ambiance for all you lovebirds. You might feel there’s no reason to laugh but if you were in my shoes that day, you would understand.



When the show ended, I realize my shorts were wet. (Duh.) Mikey lended his jumper but my body was too long so it didn’t manage to cover my butt area. Still, took a pic of me in it. (Post later)



Realized we needed to walk a long way to get to the public transport, be it a bus, taxi, or MRT. So we walked again, through the double helix again (which by then has lost most of its charm and I would happily trade for a travellator), and we decided to take the train.



Took the train and went home. End of journey :D



What a fun day!! Full of unexpected decisions and surprises. (The highlight for me was the water show. Not the flyer) We were like, what day is it today? Are we celebrating anything? I really felt it was a God-given experience for me :) and I am deeply grateful for the whole thing.
I think the best part is that I went there with a genuine friend and not a potential boyfriend. That’s what made it superfun!! I got to be myself and not care what he would think of me. He has seen me ngeces, muncrat, doing all the unglam stuff, he has seen me at my literally ugliest moments.



I think every girl could use a good male friend. Someone they can talk to about their male problems. Someone who knows you like a guy and didn’t change and stay your friend. As I stated before, I talk to him about my guy problems. You can use a male point of view sometimes. And sometimes you just need a good listener.



However note that both of you are humans. You will annoy him and he will annoy you at times. There will come the time where you will disappoint each other. (I am pretty sure I have annoyed or disappointed him) Which is normal and okay. Which is why, surrender your friendships to God too. Ask Him to protect them :) involve Him in them.



Talking about male friends reminds me of Titi, Paulus, Wie, n kakak kandung. Miss yous.



Shoutout to all opposite gender good pals in the world, representing your opposite gender good pal, thank you!! :D



(Same gender good pals are awesome too!! But another post will be dedicated to that. Not this one :))



Well, spoke my heart out. Good nitee!!