She..


..is a good girl. She’s pretty and kind and God loving. Cheerful, positive, suits you perfectly!


I wouldn’t be surprised if you fall for her :D


And no, i’m not talking about myself. How narcissistic that would be.


.


Anyway. Mom and dad’s coming tomorrow so that’s good news :) I’m supposed to pack my belongings but I think I’ll just sleep.


.


Things like this happens often in my life. I’ve grown so used to it. It will be super easy to go emo in this situation but I choose to set my sight on my extravagantly loving God. He doesn’t want me emo over these kind of stuff so I won’t give in. It’s against my flesh’s will, but He’s stronger. His love is stronger. His cross is stronger.


.


To a certain little sister.


He likes you and you only. Not me. Trust me :) I know how you feel and it’s easy to think that way, but it’s not true. If I can give you some advice, you’re still young. He might be the one from God, yet he might not be too. No one knows. Say he isn’t. When you’ve grown my age, you’ll realize you’ve somehow wasted your time. Enjoy your youth, focus on God and enjoy your journey with Him! When the time comes, you’ll meet your prince. And if he’s the one, God will put him by your side again, in His time :)


Again, he likes you. Not me.


And I hope to get to know you better someday :)


.


Selamat malam dunia!