3rd day

Just got home! We went to Hang Zhou today, it was beautiful!! :D took some pics to prove.


Now my parents are having their date, giving me some time alone. I think I’ll do my long awaited hot tub bath :D


Now tumblring while waiting for the water to fill the bath tub :)


I took over 800 pics here.. But feeling like editing them first.. instead of posting them straight away… make them nice2 :D


Today we had the maddest ‘dark taxi’ driver in Hang zhou. The traffic jam was mad, and he bravely drove on the road shoulder and pedestrian walk to maka it faster. It literally was like real life Hang zhou drift. Totally the highlight of the day :D


We rode a boat, saw the Bai Shu Zhen (ular putih) pagoda. Then I remembered, the movie is playing now in Singapore!! lol


Living in a hotel reminds me of Mikey a lot, since he’s now interning in a hotel. *random


Forgot to enable answer in the earlier post, so here you go :D


Another downside of Tumblr: only allows us to enable answers twice a day. o,o


?