Shanghai!!


So I am in Shanghai and turns out the hotel provides free internet which is an obvious hooray!


But turns out.. 


that..


*prepare to be shocked.


.


.


you


cannot


access


facebook


and


twitter


and


youtube


in


china.


.


.


.


o.o


when i found out i was like o.o.o.o.o whut?


It was almost unacceptable.


.


anyway!! my first time in shanghai! :D 5 hrs in the plane was enjoyable since there’s the TV :D i watched Green Lantern and Monte Carlo.. I think Leighton Meester was the best out of the 3. And a big PTL I didn’t feel any sky sick or whatever you call it. If not.. 5 hours with the feeling of throwing up.. bleah.


And everything here is in Chinese. How are we supposed to reeeaaaaddd??? Hahhahaahh.. I wanted to laugh everytime I read all those ununderstandable characters. I dont find it annoying, I find it kinda funny. And very challenging to communicate. Such an adventure! :D


Photos and a more detailed post coming up. If i have the mood in the future :D


Anyway, I won’t let that fb and twitter thing ruin anything!! I’m in Shanghai and I’m gonna e n j o y! Thank God for the opportunity! :D


And ppl, please do reply. Give me something to do (aka communicating with you). thanks!! ending this with a question mark so the answers are enabled :D ?