when a third choice made it to the top (part 1)

Disclaimer: Me and the guy in this whole post are good friends. If you think there’s more, you are wrong (I mean, I share my guy problems to him!) This experience is such a wonderful one and I want to share it. So don’t think too much k? Just enjoy :)


Intro.


Around 2 months ago, my gracious boss gave me 2 free tickets for Singapore Flyer, which expires on Oct 31, which is next Monday.



The first person I thought of was my mom. Second was Ghon. So, when my parents came to Singapore, I asked her wether she wants to take the ride. She was afraid, didnt want the ride. So asked Ghon about it, and she agreed :) But we can’t decide on a time to go. That was last 2 weeks.


Due to our own busyness, both of us forgotten about the ticket, until earlier this morning. On the train I suddenly remember that it is alrd Oct 27th. I BBMed her and asked when we shall go, but then turned out she can’t make it cos of her exams i think. So now I am back to having a free ticket and I needed someone fast. Next in line I thought of was Mikey, since we are meeting anyway. So I asked him if he wanted to go and he agreed. We had no other time but today since starting from tomorrow he will be working. So, today it was. Talk about rencana dadakan. End of Intro.


.


27 10 11.


School.


Today I woke up a bit late. Planned to wake up on 6, and turned out I woke up on 7.30. So wasn’t a good start.


Went to school carrying 4 (thick) books that boss lended me. Today I was going to drop by the office, so planned to return them back today. Then after reaching school, Vivin bought my whole sack of noodles I left in her house. So my hands were full today. School bag (with the laptop in it, no choice), a super heavy plastic bag with boss’ books, and another plastic bag full of instant noodles. humm >.>


Then in class, I received an e mail for an interview for the 100 Friends exhibition. It will happen next week so yeah. We’ll see what happens :D


Then we all consulted Terrence for our assessment. He kindof liked it so it was good :D happy! He’s a great artist, a great lecturer. I learnt a lot from his lesson this semester. The fact that I could consult him about my non school design. Respect. He asked me to make a brochure, which makes it 5 items out of the required 3 items. I’ll do it if I have time. Still not done with the other homeworks (and here I am blogging)


Then went to PC Leong’s lesson and consulted her on the essay. Was alright too, just needed to finish it. And during that lesson, got introduced to a Samsung app named IRIS. We had a major LOL moment. It kept listening to our commands wrongly. It even asked us to pray when someone popped a question about relationships. Hahahah ccd.


Then after the lesson, we (me, vivin, fong2, and wily) ate prata at Al Jilani. Then we went to the library to continue our James work. Then, ard 4, Mikey reached my school, so i left.


.


Adventure.


So, we started off with the travel agent. This is the actual purpose of our meeting. We are planning to ho to HK by the end of the year with Ci Becky, Glenn, Michell and her friend. Still psychoing Yohannes to join. Anyone who wants to join can let us know :) We are actually looking for 2 more guys to make it even, 4 girls 4 guys. And the more people the more fun!!


We went to 2 teavel agents around my school. The first one was a bit expensive. The second one havent get back to me yet.


Then, 2nd stop was my boss’ office. It’s located around Dakota. We took a bus there. Btw, my internship period was quite a happy period of my life. Had a great boss, funny colleagues, it was fun :) Especially making the cranes for a project, it leaves memories man. So I reached and left his books there. He said if i needed it again, just let him know :)


Then, we still got time before the flyer cos Mikey said we better take it at night. Makes sense since it will be way prettier. It was around 5.30? Then he said he wanted to see my exhibition. So we went there loh to Boat Quay. Actually I wasn’t for that idea to the mas, because I was quite nervous seeing my artwork there. But then it turned out I felt good and happy there. I thank God really for this opportunity to join the exhibition. I was like a tour guide there, explaining artworks by other people. So ppl, check it out. 100 FRIENDS 100 ARTISTS 100 INSPIRATIONS



Took a brochure of the exhibition, or whatever it was since it was very big, and gave it to him. Haha. 


Then, when we left TCC, it was still bright. And we were pretty lost. We walked a bit, and from afar I saw The Fullerton Hotel, so we knew where we are! And him, as a concierge boy started explaining about Fullerton hotel. Hahaha! 


We planned to take the train, but then in the end decided to walk. Walked from Boat Quay to Esplanade. We took dinner at Esplanade, Artease. It’s a good place, you guys should try it :D They sell rice, burgers, and BUBBLE TEAS :D



*Intermezzo* 


I cut my hair!! :D Yesterday, after gathering with TLG, I went to watch movie w Mikey, C Becky, Glenn, Ness, C Selvi, C Bombie, Jen, and MF. After dinner, it was still 8. They all went home, left w me n Mikey cos our way home was to another direction. We felt it was still very early. Therefore, I decided to cut my hair. (So basically these 2 days we have been making spontaneous decisions. Fun! haha)


so here’s my hair before:



And here it is now!



I like it! :D So why did i put this intermezzo here? Because I remember at Artease I was running and there was a mirror and I saw my new hair waving with the wind :P hahaha *end of intermezzo*


So, after Artease, it was already dark. So, we walked to the flyer.


I should stop writing here for I need to take my bath and go to school. Will continue it in part two! :D