2nd day in Shanghai.

Opening. We have the most talkative tour guide ever. like, ever. She couldnt stay quiet for 2 minutes, literally. 


We walked around today. A lot of Shanghai buildings look like old British buildings. There was a hotel named Peace Hotel and it’s be e autiful!! Amazingly pretty!!


Then, mom did some boring shopping. Then, we went to something that looks like old China road and it’s so beeeeeautiful!!!!!! So pretty, the buildings are so retro chinese!! I tool pictures, maybe upload them later. pretty pretty pretty!!! Mom said, it will be very romantic if you go here with your lover. I think so too :D


Especially at night, when all the lights are on. Uhuyyyy.. :D Such a moment justnow! (still with the tour guide’s chatter)


Was pretty! After a day of walking, I could use some masseuse now.. I think I masuk angin, have been feeling bloted the whole day. Since I didnt bring my mighty tolak angin, mom will kerok me tonight. Looking forward to it! :D


See you ppl!