malem utuh?

Just being lame. It’s the opposite of siang bolong :p


I found out that the more you write, the more you know what to write. 


So today has been another sleepy day. I felt sleeeepy the whole day. Idk what’s happening. I really hope its the meds. Tonight is the last sip of my medicine so I hope these sleepy days will be over soon.


By the way, read this, people. Male and female please.


365 DAYS OF LOVE: DAY 284 ~ THE 5 PILLARS OF MANHOOD (HOW MEN SHOULD LOVE & RESPECT WOMEN) | Jaeson 


Reading this, written by a man, sets a standard for me of what to look in a man. If Jaeson who is a man thinks that way, means it’s accomplishable and it’s not too good to be true. So boys, BE A MAN!!


So me and a friend were discussing about guys earlier. We kinda see, that guys could really go after 2 girls or more at a time. This is based on personal experience so dont argue. I know (hope) not all guys are like that. She said she heard that it’s a guy’s nature. They like to explore. Guys, is that true? I hope it’s not. I mean, if you call that exploring, know your limits. Don’t lead her the wrong way. If you sincerely don’t know the limits of doing things that might lead her the wrong way then please feel free to ask me. Or your female leader. Or your experienced male leader. (y)


Seeing leaders like Ko Phil, Ko Caleb, even in TLG Ko Willy and Ko Rai who respects and loves their woman makes me happy :)