siang bolong

Mom is in Singapore now!! :D 


And ce Linda just came online while I’m typing!! o,o I miss her a L O T!!!! Hope she replies my chat..


I was planning to pick my parents up from the airport but then woke up 11.30 or something. I honestly honestly blame my meds for this. This is so not normal, waking up at this time of the day. And yesterday, woke up earlier yet felt sleepy the whole day. Literally the whole day. At midnight where it’s usually my most active period of the night, my eyes felt heavy.


On Sunday, the only thing that really woke me up was the session at NCC. After, I felt sleepy again.


Speaking of NCC, DARLENE ZSCHECH came and lead the worship session there and it was AWHZOMEEEEEEEEEEEEE jkafhaldskfhldsnnnaldjhlakadnkadlkhdals. And we (me, Ghon, Rina) sat third row from the front which makes us like 5 meters away from her!!!!!! This is biased but i think that fact was so cool!!!!!! :D



see how close we are??? :D btw all pics taken by Rina and not me.. Bb can’t shut up while capturing pics. Thinking of an itouch or maybe even iphone for this reason.


Anddd… Her guitaristtt… aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahha. Lets just say he’s my perfect type of guy :D He’s like the epitome of all the criteria I want in my guy. But this is just admiration OK. Ngefans only. Here’s the pic.



I know it’s not clear T_T but it’s the only one I’ve got after zoooooooooming their group photo. I googled him the whole night but didn’t manage to find him. URGH. Who are youuuu???


  1. Lets just say he’s God loving! *biased

  2. Tall (over 180 I think. He ran pass me to the toilet after serving and he’s TALL)

  3. Sings well (He lead “You”. When he sang the first line I literally squealed -.- But not because of it’s him singing, it’s because I like the song. Then I started thinking he’s cool because he lead it. OK biased biased)

  4. He has a bad boy face. I dont think I saw him smile at all. Like can punch you anytime one. But then he fits criteria number 1. Such a heart melting combo.

  5. Obviously he’s older.

  6. He plays guitar. Guys who plays guitar are always cool. Mostly

  7. He’s an angmoh (y)

If any of you know who he is please please let me know his name. 


Darlene sang a few songs and there are some new songs I didn’t know and it was very nice. Like this one


Our God - Chris Tomlin


I will wait - Darlene Zschech


Idk how to post vids directly here T_T


It was awesome lah!!


Now go shower and pack things and go se mommy!!


Have a good day everyone!! :D