Day 10 - Discuss your first love and first kiss

Okay. I can be smart and say my first love ever was my mom and first kiss ever was also my mom (yes she would give me pecks on the lips when I was a kid), but I know the context of the question is guys. So I shall deliver.

I had lots of monkey crushes as a kid. My first ever crush was during Primary 1 if not kindergarten. He was a Filipino guy named Richard Abadilla. I wonder how he's doing now. In my eyes, he was the most handsome kid in class, and I was so brave I went to him and told him I liked him and asked him to be my boyfriend. I guess I ruined his innocence. As a kid, each time I find someone interesting, I feel that I had this obligation to tell him.

There's this guy named Paul (Smith, I think) during second grade and I had a huuuuuge crush on him. And we had this letter box in class so we can 'send' letters to our classmate, and everyday I would send a letter to him. Gosh I sound so desperate. But I was happy. So, everyday after class, it's always an art project of creating a new letter for him. Maybe he showed the letters to his mom. Maybe I freaked her out. Oh God why.

OK now we're getting serious. First time a guy confessed to me was during secondary two. He was 6 months younger than me. I liked him too, but mom said I'm still too young (was aged 13, he was 12) so I rejected him. We are still friends now. I like reading his blog. Such a fun guy.

Was it love? I have no idea. Love is such a big word, and I'm unsure if I've ever felt it towards a guy. The closest I'd ever get to 'love' so far was obviously towards my one and only ex. Well, there isn't a lot of difference compared to the feelings I had for my previous crushes, except that he liked me too at the same time so I guess the feeling developed. But it didn't last so I don't know if you would call that 'love'.

First kiss.. *paused for a moment* I'm too shy to talk about the topic. So yeah.

I know there are people who had their first kiss during their wedding. I don't know if I want that with my next boyfriend whoever it may be. But I admire their commitment.

So yeah. There you go. Bye!