Day 09 - How you hope your future will be like

Gah again with the future stuff. According to a time perspective test that I took, I am a present perspective kind of girl. I live in the now and not think much about the future.

But okay. I don't see myself working as a designer or illustrator for a long time. But I'll have a husband and not lacking whatsoever, and just serving The Lord whatever way it is.


SCHOOL

So lately consultation hasn't been going well. But at least I know where I stand. In a place where I need (a lot of) improvement. I have no direction of where I'm going. I'm just blank.

My dad paid so expensively for me to take this Degree program, just to make me learn how to think. And so far it's just so challenging. And I feel I learn more from my peers rather than the lecturers. Sometimes it's like I just don't know what they are talking about, there's a disconnect in my brain. Maybe I'm just slow.

Here's my analogy. Pirates can't find a treasure if there's no treasure map, yes? And I'm not even asking for the treasure map, nor where it is. I'm asking you to tell me how to read the map. How would I know if X marks the spot if I have never heard the concept before? I have the data in front of me, but I don't know what to think of it. It registers to nothing. I don't know. Hhh.

I feel the lecturers have been trying to teach us how to use the map. But their way of teaching isn't like, "this is a tree. Walk around it to continue your journey". It's more to like, "Here's a seed. If you put it under a layer of soil and water it well, it will start to bear leaves. After a few years it will grow taller and their trunks will grow bigger. When it's big enough, people can use their leaves and trunks" and we should figure out ourselves that it's a frikking tree and you need to walk around it to continue your journey of finding your treasure. Some people figured it out. I'll just get stuck in the fact that there's a tree there and meddle on what I need to do to remove it. Do I make sense?

So yeah. Need God's wisdom. I'm not that smart.


And here's a video by GD of Bigbang, which I would take time to watch purely because of the visuals.