4.25 am

my sleeping schedule is so far messed up. in a few minutes my aunt will be awake and i am not even a bit sleepy. though my body is tired.


You just don’t know what’s gonna happen in the future. you can plan, others can plan, but you just never know what will happen.


This uncertainty of the future is really worrying. The only antidote is the promises of God. God provides me what I need. Be it ideas, money, food, good friends, partner, love..


A friend is leaving Singapore soon and I am really kinda sad. For sure things will change, when I am pretty happy with how things are now. I’ve been picturing times and times again in my mind how it will be. Yet again, you’ll never know what will happen. Based on experience, it always turns out to be okay, and I’ll deal with it better then I thought I would.


Things hasn’t been easy lately. What I’m learning now is trusting God’s provision. He has provided, and everything is working for good!!


By the way, I’ve been watching Running Man and I’m totally smitten by Gwang Soo!!




He is super timid, but I think that’s his charm. I like how he’s always whole hearted in the things he does, honest and polite. He’s not the most handsome, but there’s where God is fair. The guys I like are mostly never the good looking ones. Teehee!


To make me sleepy, I shall listen to a sermon to bed. Bye everyone!!