First Lipstick Ever!!!

Just bought my first lipstick ever in my whole 21 years of existence. It's Revlon matte series in shade 010, "Wine Not". It's a dark vampy red color, I really like it a lot. It's quite a leap for me. Who would thought I would ever buy a lipstick. The furthest I've gone is lipgloss, and I very seldom use it. I usually stick with my lipbalm.



Anyway. Here it is on me.



It's darker IRL. I'll show you the original photo without the color retouch.


It has that purple undertone. Vampyy!! Love it.



If I wipe it off a bit with a tissue, it gives my the lips a dark tint, not as extreme as the full on lipstick. Love it too. Prefer the wiped out version actually.

So there's a little update of my life. Shall start doing my dissertation now.








And HAPPY BIRTHDAY GHON!!!


Shall do a more comprehensive post about this when I have the time. I'm not even supposed to be on blogger right now. 

Kbye!