Day 15 - Your favorite Tumblrs.

I'm not that active in Tumblr now so can I make it to "You favorite blogs?" Can lah.

Here are some blogs that I really enjoy following.


1. Xiaxue (xiaxue.blogspot.com)



I think one quality about this blog is that she's honest. She speaks her mind fearlessly. People has been picking fights with her and bashing her for it and she has been bashing people back too. I can easily relate to what she's writing about.

And yet, she's still a girly girl. She gives important information, does ads for useful products, and is really good at it! She's very transparent about her life. Aside from her ads, I get the feeling that what you see is what you get. And she's so funny! I get excited whenever she posts a new entry.

Warn you, sometimes what she says can be offensive. Even for me. But then you need to tolerate lah. We have different beliefs so it's inevitable to have different opinions. But at least she's honest. Yet, no matter how offensive she gets, I still love her blog! Hahaha


2. An Egoist's Rant (nyankent.blogspot.com)



This guy is my senior in secondary and high school. And he's younger than me by 6 months. I used to have a crush on him during Sec 2. Hahaha! (He knows it anyway so it's no big deal admitting it here) And we're still friends now. Makes it... 8 years!! Woohoo.

Anyway. What I like about his blog is again, his honesty. And the way he writes. IMO, it's kind of professional. Not the boring kind of professional, but the cool, neat kind of professional. Which means what he writes is almost in perfect grammar and not all over the place, which makes it easy to digest, which makes you enjoy reading it. And you can see that he's smart. His choice of vocab is very chio. And he's so talented that his posts doesn't give the feeling of someone trying to sound cool. His posts sounds cool.


3. Pinkbuble in Da House (pink-buble.blogspot.sg)

This blog belongs to a friend at church. She's a part time make up artist, and a talented one. Her blog is Xiaxue-ish, all stuff girls, but more inclined towards the make up and beauty department. Sometimes she blogs in Indonesian. And when she does, I love how she writes. It's (again) very honest. I guess a blog is supposed to be honest. It's your so called online diary anyway.

Do check her out. She won the Mary Chia Best Beauty blog, so her blog is definitely worth checking!


4. Never Regret Ur Life (jendluvu.blogspot.sg)

Another church friend. Something about the way she writes, I enjoy a lot. I can't really pin point it. It's just light and honest (yes, again) and easy to read. It's normally comforting, if it makes any sense. Almost calming. I don't know. Hahaha!

She writes about her daily life. It's usually light and short. Maybe the lightness is what makes me enjoy it so much. And I don't know how to explain 'light'. Mind you, it doesn't mean shallow. It's kind of breezy. If you get me.


I guess that's it. The ones that I would definitely click when it shows on my reading list.

By the way, here's a friend of mine who's also doing the 30 Days Challenge, Alex. He's our Worship Leader in my Surabaya church. I enjoy reading his opinion about the things the Challenge brings up. And he's failing to do it everyday (like me) lol!!

So okay! TTYL! Thanks for reading!

OOTD