Day 13 - Somewhere you'd like to move or visit.

Our family's house at Bishan. Buy a fridge and washing machine, and it's habitable. And maybe install our own internet connection. But for now I can tag along a neighbor's connection. They didn't lock it. And it's never off. God bless you, man!

I would decorate it (when I have the money), since now it's pretty much a blank canvas. 

Living room would be something like this I guess.



I definitely don't like those minimalistic kind of design. Especially the ones with less color or monochromatic. Even though it looks cool, but it also looks cold. I want my house to be cozy and warm.

This is an example of cool but cold.





Yes it's very beautiful. But it's cold. cold. cold. The last one is almost scary.

I like something warmer. Like this.



You get me right?

Okay. Kitchen. Would love to have a rack like this.



So homey :)




Bathroom.



If you can see this scenery in Singapore, the end maybe near.



Polka dots! Such a happy bathroom.




I'd use the bathtub very often.






Bedroom.



I love how the bed is next to the window. It needs a curtain though.



I love the sense of privacy the curtain gives.



This one best. Maximum personal space. Even better if the bathroom in just near.




Misc.



Our flat is one story though. But this is so cool. Would love to have this!



How to clean this man? But it's so romantic.



Naise. The traveller vibe.

CREDIT: All images from pinterest.com 


Yeah. That's what I like in the area of home decor.

But I don't want to live any further than Singapore. I want to be close to my family.

But I'd love to visit Africa. The jungle. And the beaches of Hawaii or Maldives. Those exotic places, the ones close to nature.

OK then. TTYL!