Day 12 - Bullet your whole day.


  • Woke up at 8.30
  • Snoozed my way to 10.30
  • Read today's portion of '100 Days of Favor'
  • Had breakfast
  • Did and print some research
  • Shower
  • Went to school, reached at 1.15
  • Had lunch
  • Back to class, and Michael our lecturer came in not long after
  • Did a short lecture on semiotics. Quite interesting.
  • Did tutorial with Michael.
  • Did tutorial with Terence. Finally he approved my idea!
  • Chit chat with Sinead, Zee, and Jeremy in class A
  • Went back to class B, waited until Zee finished consulting with Michael
  • Went to Daiso with Zee
  • Went to Orchard, meet Ghon
  • Went home, shower, dinner
  • Read manga
  • Read Bible
  • Off to bed!

Oh, by the way, my 'How Big are You?' post reached 100 views!! I don't know where the views came from, but thanks! It's a record breaker for me! Hahahaa.. I put a lot of effort in creating that post.. So thanks :D

Good night!