Day 16 - Your views on mainstream music.

Mainstream music denotes music that is familiar and unthreatening to the masses, as for example popular musicpop musicmiddle of the road music, pop rapor pop rock; Mainstream jazz is generally seen as an evolution of be-bop, which was originally regarded as radical. (www.wikipedia.com)

Don't judge me. Or, in fact, do it. But I like most mainstream music.

I don't like Justin Bieber in person, but I must admit his music is very catchy, and I like it.

I like Rihanna, Katy Perry, One Direction, Taylor Swift.. Name it, yeah!

For me the artist doesn't matter, as long as the music is to my taste, it's ok.

Btw the only rapper I like is Eminem. I don't really like rap, but I like Eminem's rap. Don't know why. Is rap even mainstream too?

Anyway. Ghon is having a sleepover in my house now! Byebye!!

The symbol of mainstream music now?