A night with SEKIA. (WITH VIDEOS!!)

We had an Independence Day celebration yesterday at YRC. Here are some photos.

While having dinner after the event. Provided by the committee! Thanks committee!

Our latest couple. And something on the right :p

Poriman is soooo pretty!

Mat's hat. TWO DOLLARS at Daiso!! Must. Buy.



OOTD. Dress code: Red / white / batik.

Our attempt of taking a group photo. Not all Sekia members are here though.
CP has the complete one with Ce Joan and Ria and all.

When suddenly Fena started laughing for no apparent reasons.

And I told Yohanes (who's snappoing the photos) to keep snapping.

When finally ko Nathan shushed her.

Finally! A moment of peace.

Unglam pose of Ko Nathan

Finally! A proper pic.

Fian. No change of expression since the beginning of time.

Was thinking, should've taken Matthew's place. All the females were sitting down!

Me, Cindy, Yenny (calm and composed throughout), Fena (again with the face), Matthew, Fian, Ko Nathan.

DONE!

Troll.

She wants a pic of herself alone.

"Go away pls."

Jjang!!


Photo session over.
I want dat eyelid.

Resuming the photo session. This is Lia on the left. These 2 girls are the LOUDEST of Sekia. 

And that's Yenny. She's warm and friendly.

Ria the boss. She was the leader of the committee of this whole event. Great job girl!

This is Cindy. Met her for the first time yesterday!

Fian. U promoting?

After the event ceased, some of us went down first, because the committee is still having their meeting. And no waiting time was wasted by Fena.

"Please take using my Samsung S3 as well"

Doesn't like the hand position. Retake.

Hottest item that day: Matthew's hat?

After the committee finished their meeting and went down as well. Took a pic of one of my fave couple!

B & J!


We decided to go to Cineleisure to play Kinect at E2Max, and I wanted to check the flea market. And while in the bus, again, no time was wasted. We laughed so loud that other passengers actually shushed us!


Blur guy.

Gets even more blur.



One blinked and the other got covered by the pole.


Note: Matthew's face.


This girl literally takes photos everywhere, using anything around as props. Talent.

Then, the walk to Cineleisure.

CP and Mat. Should've taken more effort to take a pic of Mat. I love how he dressed yesterday!

I like this pic! Some random guy on the right.

We split up, me and CP went to the flea, while the others went to E2Max, a gaming place in cathay where you have lots of stuff, computers to board games to Kinect..

CP bought herself a pair of shoes, a red and black heels which I personally think is very nice. And the prices at the flea is pretty expensive, like $15 plus!! I expected to find things like around 5 bucks or 10 maximum. Disappointed.

So, when we caught up with them at E2 Max, here's the scene when we entered our room.

"Lets Dance!" *Suju's Sorry2 melody.



They say a picture is worth a thousand words. And a video is worth a thousand pictures?


There is a very unglam scene of me tidying my shorts in the end. T_T



Somewhere in the middle you'll see Ko Natan starts "freestyling".



In pairs.



Note Ko Nathan's passion. 


From the four, you can see who are the contant members: KO NATHAN AND FENA.

Giras~

Anyway, I had a lot of fun yesterday!!!! It's been so long since we've gone out to play after YRC.. We used to go to the arcade at Scape, but they closed down and turned it into a place to play Pool :(

Would be fun to see Ce Joan and Ghon playing teehee!

I love this family God has given me. And I can see with my eyes how it's growing.. Jesus is amazing! I hope all the new members would feel at home in this family :)

So TTYL! Have a blessed week!

And SELAMAT HARI RAYA for all my muslim friends! Mohon maaf lahir dan batin to all!!!