That ouch.

Would like to share something :)

Few months ago, I had a lower back ache. It went on for weeks, and I was a little afraid that it would not go away and disturb my day to day activities, and stays forever. Cos I've heard stories of back ache going nasty.

It was very disturbing. Standing and sitting was a little tiring, moreover when I was doing schoolwork, cos it requires sitting down at the same position for a long time. But the WORST was when I went to bed. I'm in pain during that time of the day when I'm supposed to be resting. That's not right.

So I kept praying and proclaiming healing to it. Constantly touching my back, saying to it "I am healed in Jesus name. My healing was done and paid for 2000 years ago!" And I would partake the holy communion when I remembered. I wasn't even diligent in partaking! Sigh.

The backache stayed around for a few weeks, until a few days ago, I was about to pray for it again like I used to, until I realized that there was no more pain to be prayed for!

Can't pin point exactly when it went away, but by the time I remembered I had a back ache, it was no more to be found.

God. Is. So. Good!

And for a few friends who I have told this to, thank you if you have been praying for me too!

I can't give you an exact formula of how the healing works. How to know that it will be instant, or whether it takes time. Or how to make it instant. Whether you should lay hands or not, I am no pro.

I am no missionary, no pastor, no nothing. Just a design student, believing in the truth that Jesus loves and cares for me, more than I can ever understand.

The only thing I held onto was that Jesus died for my health and your health. And the power is there, and the promise is there. And that my words carry power.

And I am also having pain in my knee, it has been around since I was 16. Why hasn't it healed yet? I don't know. But I have been praying for it and believing that that knee condition too, has been paid for by Jesus on the cross. Shall keep you updated!

End of sharing. Have a nice day, and thanks for reading!