Decided to read some Naruto, just to take a break.

Not so wise.

Ended up spending the whole day marathon-ing the manga series.

It has been so long! I grew up reading that thing.
I remembered it came out at the beginning of my Junior High days, and this senior whom I had a crush on was the one who introduced it to me. Oh, and I started reading Rave because of him too. To all the younger generations, Rave was created by the same mangaka who wrote Fairy Tail. It was good.

I collected the Naruto manga series until I had to leave for Singapore. It was complete from volume 10 to about 40 something I think. Volume 10 was Lee's fight with Gaara. That's when I fell head over heels in love with Lee. Still am.

I wonder why these group of ugly silly guys attract me. Lee.. Gwangsoo.. Oh God.
And Lee wasn't even real.

In the end, Bryan was the one reading the series, once he started watching the anime on Animax. Felt like I've passed on a legacy. He's enjoying all my manga collections now.

So I hope I can start doing my work this very instant.

Chao!
phoenix chix said...

yeah you passed on the will of the fire liao huehe