Some people.

Some people you meet just makes you learn stuff.
Not that they teach you anything, but you learn from them as a person. Or their existence just forces you to realize things. About life, about how you work as a human being. About God.

I learnt that I do not know all things, and it's okay, cos God does.
I learnt that things might not go my way, and it's okay, cos it will go His. And it is better that way.

I learnt to realize that Jesus is still and always will be the center.

I learnt to just not give a damn sometimes, to just say "so what?"
Everything is in His hands and me thinking of and analyzing it won't make any difference.

I learnt to just let go and trust Him.

Some people brings out the best in you. Some the worst.
But then God allows them in your life for a reason.

Later on I'll look back and see that everything is all beautiful.