So the TLG Movie practice has been going on for 5 weeks.

I've been enjoying it very much. Like the musical days, I look forward to each practice. Sometimes when school is just so.. unappealing.. The thought of practice really helps me go through the day.

I really thank God for this part.

Didn't expect I would get it.. Judges were confused why they chose me..
In the end, I could only thank God.

Last practice, Ko Raimond mentioned that he was pleasantly surprised that I could connect with the pain of my character. He thought I would have difficulties touching the negative emotions.
Now I was pleasantly surprised that he would think that. Told him it was probably thanks to my emo teenage days.

For someone to think that I would have difficulties being dark, means I probably kinda portray the opposite, right?
I guess God has brought me a loooooong way.

But honestly, I think you can trace the residue of the emoness.
In my opinion, it's all over the vibe of this blog.

Still, praise the Lord :) Life post Jesus is so different now. I'm lovin it!