290413

I've got nothing to say.

I just wanted to type.

Today I went to class and the lecturer wasn't there. Turned out there was no class. There was an announcement in our class facebook but somehow my smartphone didn't notify me. So there I was in class.Thank God Zie was there too.

So we actually did some work. There wasn't a lot of people in class, so it was quiet and peaceful, and it was actually very nice! I really enjoyed it.

Anyway. How would I describe my life now?

Actually, I'm starting to enjoy my project. Which seemed to be a little late considering this might be the last two week of school. But still, it came, right? I'll never understand God's timing. Amazing.

I currently have a bunch of unanswered questions. Like seriously. I do not understand. what. is. going. on. But I guess I'll know in time. Either that, or all this will just become insignificant. At some point, it will lose its appeal and I just won't bother. I hope either happens soon.

Currently loving The Script songs. Plus Ordinary People by John Legend.

Sigh. I'm not gonna fake it and say everything is bright and beautiful. No, these are tough times. I reread my tweets, comparing it to how it was like around 8 months ago, and I can clearly see the difference.

Yet God is amazing when using times like these. He reveals a lot of things. I think it's because I kept running back to Him to confide. That's where I get all the revelation and inspiration to write on my TRUST series. Hours around midnight are always the toughest, cos I'll then be in my room. Alone. Chatting with some good people if any are online.

Yesterday, I just randomly chatted Marcell and Ko Pe, a friend and leader from FOG, my Surabaya Church. And I haven't talked to both for so long! Especially Ko Pe.
But they really are awesome. Listened to my rubbish rant all the way, and what they said just so lifted my mood. Joked around, being funny, and somehow shifted my focus back on Jesus.. Actually smiling when typing this. I miss FOG.

And yesterday was Ko Dachan's birthday (Happy Birthday again, Ko!!), so wished him happy birthday online, and ended up chatting for a little while about some random stuff. Even that lifted my mood.

So last night I slept in peace.

I know God ordained all that. None were a coincidence. The person I wanted to talk to, or randomly ending up talking to, or talked to me, God foreknew all. And He knows it will cheer me up. All these little seemingly simple means of cheering me up that He scatters everywhere.. How awesome.

What usually happened to me was the peace of the night, more likely then not, won't carry out throughout the next day. A lot of things will distract me. That's where I learn to resurrender myself again, each day. Grace is fresh, new everyday. I can't continue based on yesterday's stock, I need a new fresh dose, daily.

So yeah, that's the update of my life. And what I've learnt from God.

Abrupt end.

Good night!