When a girl dresses up, what does she do it for? Or who?

Lately she looks prettier. She puts on simple make up when she goes out, when usually she doesn't.
I always thought it was just her growing up.

But then turns out, there's this guy who is always around as well when we hang out. Well, mostly.
And I start to wonder, is it him? Is he the reason?

And I think of myself as well. Is there any reason that I try to look my best?
A major part of it is just me being a girl. I please myself first, then others. That's why some think I'm weird. Or unique, in a fancier choice of word.
But I think we all are the same, pleasing ourselves first. And it just so happens I like weirder stuff than my friends in church.

Now I wonder if that is all there is to it. Does a puny part of me want any certain someone to think I'm pretty?

I know for sure I have my own sense of beauty. Bright orange lips, super smokey eyes.. I don't see that a lot around the community I'm in.

Anyway. This is going nowhere.

So I just came back from Ce Joan's wedding. It was AWESOME. The AWESOMEST wedding I've ever attended. More awesome than my own parent's.

I'm drained now, so I'll probably talk about this some other time.

Nights!
Jenita Darmento said...

hahaha.. i think i know who'she is.

Unknown said...

bwakakka cc baca jg~