The hair and the gift.

I decided to take down my previous post.

All I mentioned in it remans true. It's just that it doesn't feel right to keep it out there.

Anyway. Today I woke up feeling like dying my hair. So I did.

It took me some 4 hour to bleach my hair, wash away the bleach, dry my hair, dye it, wash away the dye, and dry it again. But it has always been something I really enjoyed :)

Here's a before after pic. Excuse the expression. It was the only headshot I had of myself with my old hair on my phone. 


With a new hair, I feel so fresh!! What's left is to just tidy it up. It's all over the place I feel like Aslan.

-

So, I was on my way back home justnow, and suddenly the idea that Christmas is nearing comes to my mind. Then I suddenly realize something that I'm so thankful of: I feel few kids from Sekia are opening up more towards me, and me towards them. I feel we're closer. And if you've been reading my blog, you should know I don't take this friendship relationship kind of thing for granted. So this alone is more than enough to make me feel so delighted.

It's a great blessing to have friends, you know! And getting closer to Sekia, is so far a very.. HUGE.. Christmas present from Daddy already. But somehow I feel He has more in store.

So Christmas, don't just come and go. I'm expecting something!! :)

Annyong!