I just had 2 very significant dreams involving 2 friends.

All because of something someone else said.

I shall not tell you who they are, because all dreams involve someone my readers are bound to know.

During our Christmas dinner, Fena mentioned a person. She also mentioned a scene involving that person and me. I didn't give it any thought AT ALL. I didn't think she was even serious, it was meant to be a joke.

And hello, the person plus the situation appeared in my dream that night. And the beauty of the scene was amplified hundreds of times. It was a visually beautiful dream. I woke up feeling so weird that this person would even appear in my dream. We weren't even that close as friends in real life.

The person in my second dream was mentioned by Ko Shandy. It was weird because I don't know this person in real life, as well as in the dream. About this person, I did think of him/her quite a bit throughout the day, but I never thought I would spend hours of my sleep with this person in it. Weird weird.

Anyway. DISSERTATION!! FINISH YOURSELF! ARGH.