School

It's the second day of school.

It's weird coming to class and not finding Vivin and Wily and Fong2 and Yaya and Pants and Louis and etc.. I really do miss them!!

But thank GOD there's Zee and Vinay and Huyen and Sinead!! 5/35 is from 3I!! I'm so happy hahaha.. But it's separated into 2 classes, A and B. I am in class B, with Vinay and Zee. Good enough.

This new class consists various types of strong personalities... 3I is really pretty normal in comparison. I don't know.. Still adjusting I guess.
There are a few old faces from 1M.. There's the supertalented Jael, David's favorite Sock Ying, and there's Nicole as well!


1M, 2010. I miss Mellisa!

And there's this girl named Felicia who once went to Surabaya for a mission trip!! How cool is that? The name reminds me of Cia2..

What we do is completely different from diploma. It's more to voicing your opinions (so far), think think think. I'd say it's still pretty boring.. I fell asleep a few times in class this morning =.=
Sorry Terence..

I really hope it will be more exciting! And as fun as the trip to England sounds (yes, it's part of our module,) I think I still don't get the feel yet. Maybe in a few weeks.

Yesterday I realized that I have no school bag. My last bag I used for 3I was this canvas bag that I bought in a hurry cos the handle of the previous bag broke.


..and when Yaya and Jesper calls me "aunty" back then, I think this bag plays a part. I still like it though, I think it's cute.

But! I've been wanting a backpack now. And this would probably be my last chance of carrying a backpack to school. So, I went to buy one immediately yesterday!

Originally I planned to go to Bugis with Huyen, but then something came up. So oh well, I thought I would have to go alone then. But really, God cares about the small stuff. Out of nowhere, Christine (CP) was there as well! She suddenly Whatsapped me, said that there's Elf (make up) products, which I was looking for a few weeks back, at Bugis. I asked her whether she's at Bugis right now, and she is!! *angels choir*

And guess what, she was also looking for a backpack!! Haha!! Perfect. So we went backpack shopping. We went around Bugis+, and eventually to Bugis Street. First floor was crowded and hot as always, so we didn't stay there for long and went to the second floor. Found nothing that is worth buying, we went to the third floor.

There was this fake leather bag that we quite liked, but it's too small. It doesn't fit a laptop. We we needed to let it go. I was almost giving up hope, when we went this this last shop in the last row of the 3rd level, and I spotted this Union Jack bag, and fell in love immediately. CP also found a black Hello Kitty backpack that she liked, and we bought both bags. Here it is!



How much was it? Some guessed S$40. Some guessed S$25.

WRONG!!

It was S$15!! The shop was having a moving out sale, so the prices are cut down pretty cheap! CP's bag was S$15 as well :D

Passed another store and saw this high waisted shorts. I was looking for a nice high waisted shorts for a long time. But it wasn't easy because of my huge thighs, high waisted shorts can look unflattering on me. Tried a few, picked one that I liked, and bought it! That's what I call "impulse buying."

However, the fray was too much and too neat.

look at the fray!!!!


I wanted it to look more ragged. So I did my own little DIY, and here's what it looks like now!




By thinning the fray, my only concern is the length. I didn't realize that because the fray was excessive, it actually adds to the length of the shorts. Now that it's mostly gone, it takes away around 2 cm of the length :/

So yeah. See you around!