The Flight Back


I'm no fashionista, but here's what I wore on my flight back here.



And the blazer for when it's cold later.



Basically wore everything from my City Plaza trip! (except for the grey dress) Maybe that's why I'm so excited of taking a pic of myself. Because they're all NEW(!!!) Except for the shoes. It was cheap and comfortable, btw. S$18 at 313's Vana (or was it Giovana?)

Uncle Kelly sent me to the airport, reached at 8. Checked in, and then took time to record this. 



What do you call this? Installation? But it moves! I don't know. But it's very pretty! I loved it. And I think it's quite new cos the last time I was there (which was around 2 months ago,) it wasn't there.


Went through the immigration, and headed straight to dinner. 

Scenario.
My left hand was dragging and carrying these.



Right hand carrying all these.



So being alone, how did I carry this tray to my table?



By the grace of God, there was an empty table nearby. I was wondering how can I get all these stuff including the tray to my table. Prayed a little prayer, moved all the stuff to my right hand (so now it was: pulling the luggage as well as carrying the small yellow bag, with shoulders bearing my other heavy bag), and using my left hand alone, with my blazer hanging on it, carried the tray on it's side. Here's an illustration to help you.




I felt like Hercules.

After dinner, went to the gate to board. Put all my stuff through the checking machine.

And have any of you been wondering what's inside the yellow bag? Well, it's a curry sauce (which makes it liquid). And after passing through the machine, the curry sauce was inspected.

Officer: "What is this?"
Me: "A curry sauce."
Officer: "You cannot bring this."
Me: *puzzled face
Officer: "We have to throw this away."
Me: *puzzled face still
Officer: Because it's liquid and it's over 100 ml.



So the poor curry sauce was taken away. It even still has the "for mummy" post it stuck on it. And aunty took so much effort in making it ( ._.)

Proceeded to the waiting room, and used the time to blog the City Plaza Trip post. I was pretty early. Cos, the last time I flew back to Surabaya, I boarded 10 minutes before the departure time. Bad move, people. Learnt the lesson.

Entering the plane, I always have this secret wish to at least sit beside a good looking guy. Never happened so far. Sat between a grandpa and an Indonesia lady.

Watched "The Lorax" on the plane. I do not like it, would not recommend it.

Near landing, me and the Indonesian lady talked a bit. Turned out she had a liver disease O.O Really wanted to pray for her.. But wasn't brave enough to suddenly Jesus-talk her. So I prayed inside my heart. ( ._.) I was always confused in these kinds of situation. There were times that I just went for it and started sharing about Jesus to strangers and friends, and there were times when I lack courage.. But I really do hope the best for the lady..

Because I hand carried all my luggage, I didn't need to wait for the luggage carrying belt thing. Went straight out to find no faces that I recognize. A little while later, saw my dad and Bryan.

Bryan being brutally honest said that Papi forced him to accompany him picking me up, that he would rather watch TV at home -_-'.. Oh well.. That's my little brother for you!

Ttyl!