SALLY TANJUNG!! *ehm*

First of all, HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY!!

Kado ultah, fotomu yg cantiks.


And technically, I'm not late cos I havent slept yet. So, July 24 isn't over for me.

This girl looks like she's 16. But really, she's 21.

With Danny!


A brief history of me and her.

We met during highschool, 12th grade. She was my classmate, pretty, sociable, has lots of friends, and popular. The first time I met her, I thought, I'll never be friends with her. Cos I'm just not like that: pretty, sociable, has lots of friends, and popular. We're so different.


Classmates, XIIA5! Spot us!

And you know, in movies they portray popular girls being in an exclusive group? I was never part of that group. In my eyes, she is, I wasn't. Simple equation, I couldn't be friends with her. I don't have the confidence to be one. Man, I have huge self-image problems back then. Talk about stereotyping.

But she wasn't! She's different! She's nice and kind, and strangely we click. Immediately, we became quite close in class.

At one point, I felt so empty, I viewed myself so badly, life was just tiring. That moment I just knew I needed God. So I went asking around my schoolmates for a church. When I was just asking Leo about what church I should go to, Ghon just happens to walk behind me, and asked me to come to her church, which was Gereja Mawar Sharon, Fire of God satellite, my beloved church in Surabaya! And the rest was history.


Created in 09!

Turns out Sally goes there too, and she and Ghon attended the same Remasa B19, or you can call it cell group, connect group, whatever. So, she kept asking me to join the Remasa, but I never wanted to, because it was on Saturday. And Saturday was date and hang out day, I was with my ex back then. And the day I broke up with him was the day I first attended Remasa.

She naturally became my Sponsor (someone who helps the cellgroup leader), and Ghon was my Fas (or cellgroup leader.) And this girl has impacted my life in ways words couldn't describe.

First ever family in Christ!

I remembered, the impact of knowing Jesus made me so joyful, life felt so colorful! I was so happy, and started collecting lots and lots of colored pen to use in my textbooks and diary. And she would use them to fill in her diary, taking it without even asking my permissions. As if it was hers. And I actually was happy about it! Means that she doesn't feel awkward around me to just snatch my stuff like that. Weird huh?


AOG Bootcamp 2010

She has definitely definitely (yes it was repeated) made a difference in my life. I am who I am now, partly because of her. I learned how to be okay with myself, learning the love of Jesus, that I am precious to Him no matter what I'm like, which made me able to accept who I am. I learned a lot about Jesus from her, not only from what she told me but her way of life as well. Being around her gives me a certain kind of peace.


And because of Jesus, through her, my last year of highschool was such happy days! I was less negative, and enjoyed school days!


High school days.. Barbeque in my house!


And I just broke up with my ex at that period of time, and it was hard. And she was always there for me. At school, I would find comfort in her, curcol-ing in class, and cried in front of her, and we would pray together.. At night when I felt really lonely (you know, when you usually have a boyfriend and now you don't,) I'd call her, and she would chat with me until I felt better.. I didn't know how she was able to be so patient with me.

And she told me her stories! Who she likes, what she's going through, what God spoke to her about.. Me being someone who thought she wasn't good enough to be anybody's friend, that means a lot to me. It's like she sees me as equal and trustworthy enough to be told her stories. That was such a good feeling! People who does that to me at that time can be counted with fingers. (Ones that immediately pops into my mind was Cia2 and Matthew. Kumerindukanmu)


High school graduation, with Banjar and Nyak2!

Highschool CD

I know I can be annoying, especially when I don't return BBMs, or take a long time to reply.. I'm working on it and always know, I always miss you mom!


When I left for Singapore..


And a special shoutout for today,




C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!!

To SALLY and KO REN!!
Finally you guys are official!!



Finally those 2 on my right and left are official!

I'm so excited!!!! And happy for you guys!!! (to Ko Ren: Aku ngepost atas ijin Sally yo ko wkwkwk)

And getting together during your 21st birthday!!! SWEET CAN?? ARGH!!!

After all these YEARS!!! It's like watching a soap opera can! Now that it's official I think a lot of us can bernafas lega. I am sincerely very happy :D

So now that they're official, I'll just open it to all that they are couple number 3 in this post.

So!! Enjoy the rest of your lives together now! (Koyok merit ae) May Jesus be the center of your relationships yeah!!! Hoooorayyyyyy!!!!!!