NEX-5D

I just bought a Sony NEX-5D! It's a secondhand product but it's still in a super good condition, he only used it once. Almost brand new.

The price for a brand new one is around S$ 1,190. I got it for S$ 750!! Saved almost 350 bucks.

Went to www.clubsnap.com (as suggested by Bern), and looked up for people selling their NEX 5. Found this guy with the username of "appleslut" (I know right), but he has a good deal. So I texted him, and the next day the camera was mine! Thanks to Bern for helping me with all the dealing process. It's my first time dealing with someone I met online, I was pretty clueless of what to do.

Clubsnap is a great website for those of you who is in Singapore who likes photography. It's a forum filled with all things photography, so you can check that out!

And here's the star of the post! *drumrooooolllllll*


JJANG!!

*happy.

Anyway, I think I won't be posting on tumblr anymore, since it's just tedious. So this will be my only blog.

Seeyou!