Mom's Album Coming Up!!! // TOMORROW IS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!

NOOOOOOOOO!!!

I'm really not ready yet :/ Still want MORE holiday! Hhh..
And the schedule is packed. At NAFA we usually have a no-class day in a week. But we don't have that for degree.


Now I understand why they made the degree program into 2 years. But I'd still rather finish it in 1 year.

My flight was at 6.05 am, which means I needed to wake up at around 3.30 am, leave at 4 am, reach the airport at 4.30, and settle everything.

We had dinner at De Soematra restaurant, and got home at around 10 pm. It was a gorgeous restaurant, very pretty! The location was originally a house. It looked very vintage, I think it was built during period when Indonesia was colonized by the Dutch. The one who owned it must be someone rich or influential. It was huge and beautiful. Detailed post about the dinner coming up! Probably.

By the time we reached home, I started packing. It was pretty quick because I didn't bring a lot of items back to Indonesia. Had a shower, and dad told me to go to bed straight away. But that is just not going to happen. I'd rather not sleep at all than sleep for an insufficient amount of time and waking up a zombie.

*Watching Running Man ep 101 now and laughing like crazy*

So I went to continue reading my Hunter x Hunter, and my mom walked walked in to my room.
We talked and talked.. She's having a music album coming up very soon! It's a religious music album, and it will be launched next week on July 28!! How exciting! :D

It's called:




"Di Kaki Bapa" 
(literally means "at the Father's feet")



by Mirelle & Anthony. Please support us by purchasing it! All profits will go to charity and donated to the churches all around! You can find it at Disc Tarra :D I'm not sure whether I'm allowed to show pictures of the album now before the launch date.. So I'll leave it at this for now.

The launch will be on:


July 28, 2012 
at Galaxy Mall Surabaya, at the atrium at ground floor, 
6.30 pm.



If you're going to be at Galaxy Mall during that period, do come and take a look! I would appreciate it so much! :D

It has been a long journey since my mom and my uncle started this project. There were a lot of ups and downs, supports and oppositions from various parties.. But God is faithful! He opened doors for them to reach this point. They teamed up with Disc Tarra! It is a huge label, their stores are spread across Indonesia. That's God's grace right there.

We talked and prayed together. Mom went back to her room at around 1am. I went back to reading Hunter x Hunter until around 2am, and then decided to just lay there on my bed until 3.30, but then fell asleep.

Woke up at 3, which was half an hour before planned. All I could think of was getting the journey to Singapore over with and go back to bed in Singapore.

So there goes the familiar journey to the airport. I wish I could just skip the part of separating with my parents. I hate the feeling. It's been the third time in this two months!!! This shows I can't be working anywhere further than Singapore. I don't want to be far away from my family.

On the plane, I wanted to watch this movie entitled "The Deep Blue Sea" but it was just boring. It has the feel of this old french movie where there's not much dialog and lots of music playing. No lyrics, mostly violin (I think), just to set the ambiance. But yeah, those kinds of movies just does not suit me. I went on to watching CSI. Way better!

Thank God I didn't feel nauseous. We landed safely. I went back home, settled some stuff which needed to be settled, and WENT STRAIGHT TO BED! My slumber was disrupted for a while because of lunch, but I went back to it immediately after. Woke up at 7.30 for dinner, and stayed awake till now.

Anyway, I realized I needed a bag for school! I have no bag! I wanted a backpack.




All images from Pinterest. I want those kind of backpacks! Probably will shop tomorrow after class. I hope I find one! (Gosh look at those legs!)

And lastly, what I wore on the way back here.

Yes I blinked.

Braided to keep it tidy and out of my face. And the dyed hair!! :D

Going to bed soon. School tomorrow. I really am not ready, but I have a feeling God will do amazing stuff this year ahead.

So, TTYL! :)