School again.

Lately the school schedule is 9-6. My bodyclock is messed up, I still can't make myself sleep earlier, and lately I haven't been getting enough sleep.

Sunday: 4-7 am (3 hours)
Monday: 4-7 am (3 hours)
Tuesday: 4-10 am (6 hours)
Wednesday: 3-7.30 (4.5 hours)

And now it's Thursday.

Today I was 20 minutes late. No joke! I was the last one to come. When I went into the class, it was dark and Winnie was in the middle of presenting her slides.

I think today's lesson was most interesting this week so far! Typography by Winnie, and Dissertation by David. Dissertation in itself isn't as interesting in Typo so far, but David was as always, entertaining.

Photos of first day of school. We are supposed to draw each other.

Vinay, by me.

Huyen, by Jael.

Me. Thanks, Vinay.

And my fellow ex 3Is.

Sinead, who are you trying to seduce?

Huyen act shy only.


The only male from 3I. And the only guy in the table that day.

Sinead's look.

Happy Zee!