God's Timing!


I figured, when we share what God has done in our lives, or testifying, not only that it may bless others,  it firstly blesses yourself! When you put it into words, and hear yourself mentioning with your own mouth how The Lord has blessed you, how good He is, how graceful and gentle, how faithful He is when you aren't.. It makes you realize if you haven't already, or reminds you that He is indeed good and He loves you!

And things that had happened to me and my friends lately, it's all about His timing.

We know His plans are good. That's for sure! Check out His promises:


"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.." 
~ Jeremiah 29:11


"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." 
~  Romans 8:28

And a verse I just learned this morning:

"However, the Lord your God.. ..turned the curse into a blessing for you, because the Lord your God loves you." 
~ Deuteronomy 23:5

..and tons of other verses that reveals to us that the Lord's heart is to bless us! And we are qualified to receive all these, not in and of ourselves, but because of what Jesus has done for us. He died on the cross in our place, so that we can be in Him, and are able to receive whatever God has promised in the old and new testament. We only can be blessed in Christ!

So that, we need not worry. It's the timing that's usually harder for us.

I know God will answer my prayers, but when?
I know I'll meet that guy (or girl,) but when?
I know God has prepared me a perfect job! But when?
It's always the 'when's.

"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens"
~ Ecclesiastes 3:1 NIV

I have nothing to say, other than just keep trusting God. He knows what He's doing. You might be smack in the middle of the storm, but just wait for the time when you'll see our Jesus walking on water! Or you might be in a "dead Lazarus" situation, where Jesus seems to be too late. Just trust Him, and He will come reviving your dead Lazarus!

Whatever the situation, whatever the wait, trust that He is still in control, that His plans are the best for you, and while waiting, just set your eyes on Jesus, and enjoy your walk with Him! In the end, He will leave you in awe, and have no choice but to glorify Him :)

And if you have done mistakes, know that your mistakes is NOT bigger than our God. He can turn curses into blessings, and he makes EVERYTHING, that is good and bad, work together for your good! Don't be condemned, just come to our Daddy, and He's there to comfort you, and let Him do His job: saving you!

He will leave you and I amazed :)

So TTYL! God bless!