This morning I received a whatsapp message from my mom.

Saying she's currently in Din Tai Fung Paragon.

I was like what? Trying to absorb what's going on.

Then she added she was with my dad.

Mind = blown.



First of all, she rarely travels with my dad. It was usually with my grandparents, or with one of her friend. So seeing the both of them travel together alone was unusual.

But the most shocking of all was the fact that she was HERE, out of nowhere. They planned to keep it a surprise. Boy did they succeed.

And all the plans of doing my homework got so messed up in an instant. I ended up spending the day with them, with my mind so distracted about my homework.

Gosh.. I'm happy they're here.. But the timing was superbly wroooooonggggggg!!

I have my submission next week, and they'll be here the whole this week.. It's sad that I can't spend a lot of time with them. Sigh.