Thank you!

I would love to post about my birthday but I need to do work right now!! So it shall be postponed :)

That being said, to all that celebrated today with me (read: Wild Ones and SEKIA), I love you and thank you!! You guys really made it special!

To all that wished me happy birthday because you really remembered, thank you very much for remembering!!! It means a lot to me :)

To all that wished me just because you see others wishing me, or just by the facebook notification that I purposely turned on at the very last hour, still, thank you! :)

In the end, the person I want to thank is Daddy God :)

22 years ago, I was born without knowing The One who basically created me.

Led my first 17 years of life not knowing the meaning of it.

Then another 3 years not sure of where I would go after I die.

And finally the last 2 years slowly knowing and learning what Jesus my Father is really like. And I am so blown away.

22 years full of searching for myself and finding it in Him.
Of wanting friends and received it from Him.
Of trying to get to heaven, and found the way in Him.
Of crushes, heartbreaks, and healings.
Of rights, wrongs, and learning all the way.
Of lost and gain.
Of being left and leaving.
Of anger, sadness, and happiness.
Of growing in the revelation that I am a precious of Him.
Of growing in the revelation that I am undeservingly loved by Him.
Of growing in Him.

This is a God who never let me go. A God who caught me when I thought I didn't need Him. A God who planned for goodness in my life. A God who brought peace in whatever storms that may come.

I'm 22 and I'm feeling GOOD!

Be blessed :)