New Year Thank Yous - Mardian

I just got to know this guy for less then a year. First knew each other in FA Anda, and now together in Sekia.

But he is such a vessel of God, a channel of Him. Times and times again when I feel down and depressed, he was just there strengthening me non stop, over and over and over again. Reminding me of Jesus, pointing me back to Him, His love, His promises.. Even now, this very moment I’m typing this :)

You made a difference in my life. Really. If I hadn’t gone through the problems I’ve gone through, maybe I wouldn’t know you this well. Though I still feel they are hard, yet this gives me a reason to be thankful.

Always there to talk (eventhough it sometimes took ages for you to reply), always knows what to say (basically pointing me back to Daddy)..

A good friend, a brother in Christ. Thank you! :D