New Year Thank Yous - Glenn

So this little brother!!

Got to know him somewhere in the middle of this year… Prolly ard June, ard Phil’s graduation there.. (according to the earliest pic I can track in fb..)


Me, Glenn, Ghon

Thank you for being so loud and fun. When my mood is terrible, he always comes with his nonsense chit chat (without knowing that i’m in a very terrible mood) that would make me laugh and feel better. Thousands of time it happened and he might not know it cos I never told nor thank him. But now you do :)

He sees the good in someone and tells them. Which makes the person being told very happy. And in my case, thankful to the Lord :)

Such a gifted boy, always knowing what to say. As in, never run out of topics to talk about. Not all people can be like that man.

Then recently I found out that I can talk about more serious stuff with you. Starting when I was in KL, if you recall. Thanks for listening to me and thanks for trusting me as well :)

And the fistbump thing with this pose in the end..



..i actually enjoy doing it very much hahaha!

So see ya around!