04.17

I can go on about how it is lately. But I guess it won’t do anyone any good.


Therefore I’ll just write my wishes in all these situations. (as if it will do anyone any good)


  • To not think of anything. I’ve been sleeping a lot lately just for this reason.

  • To draw as I want to.

  • To just go to heaven.

  • To be with my family.

  • To watch Running Man all I want

  • To be oblivious.

  • To stop time.

  • To borrow tons of books and gallop them all.

  • To chat.

  • To talk.

  • To not have school start next week. (Some might want to slay me for saying this cos I know some ppl don’t even have their holidays)

  • To meet Gwang Soo.

  • To be able to read minds.

  • To be able to teleport.

  • To live in a jungle like tarzan.

  • To be able to speak some sense into people.

The list may go on but in the end the answer always can be found in Jesus. Havent said this, moodswings are scary lately and there are times I wasn’t acting like a King’s daughter. For yous who were there through it all everyday.. Thanks :) You know who you are. This goes to my mom as well. And for some, you might have seen a side of me you’ve not seen before. Umm.. I’m very sorry to trouble you, hope you can bear with me for a while.. I’m still a work in progress. Thanks again.


A few years back, after my breakup, I thought things couldn’t get worse. Turns out, life still has a lot in store to be thrown at you. Romance really isn’t everything, friends. I really learnt to value friendship. Time with family, I would do anything to be with them now. And be back by Sunday. Comparison brings you nowhere. There’s a grace for you where you are right now. So, don’t compare.


Friends definitely will fail you. They won’t be there for you forever. Therefore, look unto God only. He’s the Selfless Friend, who abandoned and gave His life for your good. Your Best Friend who is literally with you wherever you go. Dont get me wrong. My any means, make as much friends as possible. Just dont base your happiness on them. Rest, it’s important. Most of all, trust God.


I think I am going through a process now. Looking at January, I’m not excited yet. Gosh, when all this is over, I will be inexpressibly happy. I’ll float around the world.


But I guess, in the mean time, I better learn something in the process. God definitely is teaching something. Enjoy this unenjoyable process? By God’s grace, amen! Now, to the best part of each day: sleep. Where there’s nothing else you can do but relax and leave things to the next day and to God’s care. Bye people!