bullbo

*copied from Ci Bombie’s blog.


.


7 Random things about me:


  1. I like Gwang Soo

  2. I like ANTM

  3. I like holidays

  4. I am trying to be neat

  5. I like yawning

  6. I wish to have a supermodel body

  7. I used to hope peter pan exists

Questions:


Name your favorite color: Yellow


Name your favorite songs: For the Xmas season : Have yourself a merry little xmas


Name your favorite dessert: All that exists


What is annoying to you? Myself sometimes


When you are upset you: Roll around in bed and pray. Sometimes I try to cry, but usually fails. If you can cry easily u should kinda be grateful. It is a good way of letting things out.


Your favorite pet: I would love to have a tiger or something. I think it’s cool if I can relate to animals while other ppl can’t. Like tarzan.


Your biggest fear: Whenever Jong Kook appears on Running Man.


My best feature: My smaile :D


My everyday attitude: “life is shrt, why so serious ?” <- Not mine, it’s Ci Bombie’s. I decided to keep it there since I think it’s good.


What is perfection: “Jesus.” <- Also Ci Bombie’s. But I agree.


Guilty pleasure: I dont feel guilty after experiencing any pleasures.