Plans.

My humble plan for today was actually to stay at home and do homework. It changed when I received a certain SMS that I shall not mention what it is about (because if some certain people know what I did I will kena scold one so it shall remain confidential).


Went to that place I needed to go to and did what I needed to do, with my loyal sidekick accompanying (he’s having his 4 hours break and was terlunta lunta. So I kindly allow him to join me).


Then, because that location was near Ikea, I decided to go there as well since I was looking for a bookshelf. Found what I needed in Ikea, but it was too heavy to carry around. Sidekick said, after work he could help me bring the thing home. So I waited for him for 3 hrs until he finish his work. Brainstormed for ISP during that period. Now come to think of it, why didn’t I just go ahead and buy it and take a cab home, since in the end, later that night we also took a cab home. No diff. -,-


So I sat at McD Marina Square for 3 hours, sketch3. Then at 8 went back to the hotel, just to see him in his uniform. Not bad, mate. Then we went back to Ikea and bought the thing.


He really carried the thing around for me. Appreciate it, bro.


Looked for somewhere to eat dinner. Ikea’s resto was closed, so we ate at xinwang. Sidekick forgot where it was so we needed to take unnecessary turns. Pity him carrying that heavy bookshelf set.


At xinwang, I chose the beef what udon, the pic looks nice. But turned out it tasted bleah. No mood to eat and I felt drained due to the confidential stuff I did. Should have just ordered porridge or something. Something easy to digest.


Funny intermezzo: Everytime sidekick raised his hand to call the waitress, none noticed and responded (unlike when I do that. Someone would respond). Hahaha!


We talked about some stuff. There’s a particular one I find very very interesting. But I’ll keep it confidential as well.


Then, after the battle with udon (in the end Sidekick pulled the bowl away from me since I think it was obvious I didn’t enjoy the meal at all and was forcing myself to finish the whole thing), we took a cab home. Gosh.. cashflow going pretty wild these few days. Thank God I just got my paycheck from boss :D


In the cab I was too drained to even talk. Sat there quietly like a piece of donno what. Pretty tired lady. (I think this two activities should not be combined together. Doing that confidential thing I did and strolling around Singapore).


Reached home at 11.30. Sidekick helped me carry the bookshelf set. Told him I can carry by myself but him being a good sidekick insisted to help. Makasih mas. Matur nuwun.


Then, in the room, I decided to ensamble the bookshelf (after I took my shower of course). Did it, and succeed beautifully :) It’s now part of my room.


So, yeah2. That was today :) chaoo